Accredited through APMG International, certified in the United Kingdom by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and listed as qualified cyber training by Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (DHS CISA) in the U.S., the industry first, NCSP® training programme teaches individuals and organisations how to engineer, operationalise and continually improve a NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST-CSF) Programme.
This 4-hour self-paced, eLearning NIST Cybersecurity Professional (NCSP®) Foundation Certificate course is targeted at individuals or teams looking to learn the fundamentals of Digital Transformation, Cybersecurity Risk Management, NIST-CSF and NIST-CSF Management Systems.
NCSP® Foundation Certificate - Self-Paced Video Training + Exam Voucher
Accredited through APMG International, certified in the United Kingdom by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and listed as qualified cyber training by Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (DHS CISA) in the U.S., the NCSP® training programme teaches individuals and organisations how to engineer, operationalise and continually improve a NIST Cyber Security Framework Programme.
This easy-paced, 4-hour online cybersecurity course focusing on the fundamentals of Digital Transformation, Cyber Security Risk Management, NIST-CSF and NIST-CSF Management Systems, is an ideal option for both individuals and larger teams.
- 12 months access to NCSP® Foundation Certificate digital courseware and 12 month exam voucher validity
- UK NCSC Certified, APMG International Accredited, USA DHS CISA Listed Qualified Cyber Training
- Exam fees included in price
- Certificate of Completion
- NCSP® Foundation Certificate Digital Badge on successful completion of exam
- Access to the NIST Cyber Security Professional (NCSP®) LinkedIn community
- Access to the Digital Value Management System Institute (DMVSi) LinkedIn community
This Foundation level course covers the following topics:
- Today’s Digital Economy
- Understanding Cyber Risks
- The NIST Cybersecurity Framework Fundamentals
- Core Functions, Categories & Subcategories
- Implementation Tiers
- Developing Framework Profiles
- Cybersecurity Improvement
This NCSP® Foundation Certificate course is designed to teach IT, Business and Cybersecurity professionals the fundamentals of Digital Transformation, Cyber security Risk Management and the NIST Cyber Security Framework. This Foundation training program outlines current cybersecurity challenges and explains how organisations who operationalize a NIST Cyber Security program across an enterprise and its supply chain can mitigate these challenges.
For IT, Business and Cyber Security professionals who will play an active or passive role in engineering, operationalising and continually improving an organisations NIST-CSF programme and those looking for a baseline knowledge of the NIST-CSF who are considering a career in cybersecurity.
Access to the course lasts for 12 months allowing delegates to complete the course and exam in their own time.
CySec Professionals Ltd is an APMG International Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
This NCSP® Foundation Certificate course is NCSC Certified Training.